This week is all about love. Love for yourself, love for your family, love for your friends, and love for anything that brings you joy. It’s important to begin with love of self. Once we understand how we want to be loved, need to be loved, and know how to love we are able to have better relationships. No matter what your relationship status is or where you are in life you deserve love and are loved. Here are some love affirmations to see you through this week.
- I am ready to receive love
- It is ok and safe for me to accept love
- My heart is open to receive love
- I am ready to attract loving relationships
- I am beautiful
- I have something to offer in a relationship
- I am love
- I am surrounded by love
- I feel love in myself
- I love myself
- I am loved in my relationships
- I am a good partner
- I enjoy meeting new people
- I know what I want
- I know how I want to feel and be loved
- I am ready to share
- I love being in a relationship
- My relationships are healthy
- I am comfortable being in love
- Love is a healing force of energy
Those are 20 affirmations of love to begin the week. Love on yourself each day. 5 REMINDERS ABOUT SELF LOVE Then let that love expand to your family, friends, and coworkers. Love is an action that we must decide to do each day. Even when we feel our worst, we are loved and cared for.
Be you so you can be free.
One thought on “20 LOVE AFFIRMATIONS”
I love my family, my friends and my work.