Sundays are days where many people “reset”. It’s the start of a new week, work week, and school. As I ran to the store yesterday afternoon, I was quickly reminded of that because the store was so busy like it was Christmas Eve. It’s been a tradition to use Sunday as a day of preparation and reset to get through the week. Here are a few journal prompts to help you mentally and emotionally get you prepared for the week.
- What is on the schedule for this week?
- How do I feel about this schedule?
- What was a win from last week that I’d like to carry over and continue?
- What is one goal for myself this week?
- What was the best thing that happened last week?
- What do I need for this week to be a success?
- What is something I can eliminate to take pressure off myself?
- How do I want to feel at the end of the week?
- How can I do something fun this week?
- Where can I try something new this week?
Those are 10 journal prompts to get you started this week. RESOLVE EVERYTHING FROM LAST WEEK It’s important that our intentions and expectations are clear. These journal prompts allows you to work through what those intentions and expectations are. As you go to the grocery store, do laundry, clean the house, and have Sunday dinner don’t forget to reset your mental and emotional calendar. Happy Sunday Funday!!!!!!
Be you so you can be free.