The little things makes me happy. There are 5 things I’ve been loving right now that has been getting me through the days. A good way to center yourself is to focus on what you have and those things that make you feel good. Here are 5 things I’m loving right now.
- Alaffia Everyday Face Toner. Facial mist is one of my favorite skin care products. This particular toner gives my skin moisture, closes my pores, and keeps my skin soft. The scent of the coconut isn’t over powering. After cleansing I spray on my face and let it dry before continuing with my skin care routine. This toner claims to balance and hydrate, while protecting, toning, and firming the skin. I will definitely keep repurchasing this toner. https://amzn.to/3dSrbKx
- Leopard Print. Anything leopard print I have been loving lately. Right now I’m loving my Dear Foam slippers. In my head, leopard print is a basic or neutral that has become my go to accent or accessory. I already keep a minimal palette of gray, black, and white. So without conscious I’ve been using leopard print to give me some sass. https://amzn.to/2PnNAG2
- My Aloe Plant. One of my goals this year was to fix my green thumb. I must say I’m super excited and proud of myself because my aloe plant has been doing well. It’s growing and adding the touch I wanted to the house. I’ve began to branch out and trying to nurture some peace lily plants as well. It proves with practice, patience, and persistence you can achieve anything.🪴
- Pajama Sets. For a couple months now I have enjoyed lounging in two piece sets. Even though they say they are pajamas, I’ve enjoyed them after work and on the weekends. I feel good in them. I’m comfortable and if someone makes a surprise visit I’m presentable to entertain. Sometimes people don’t even think they are pajamas. My, how the tables have turned. I used to think this was for people of a certain age, but I’m loving them right now. https://amzn.to/3vfnX9B
- Simple Water Boost skin Quench, Sleeping Cream. If you want an inexpensive dupe to any Water gel moisturizer this is the one. First of all, it’s only $5 on Amazon. This moisturizer is perfect for your summer months. It’s light but sinks into the skin moisturizing it all through the night. Waking up, your skin is soft, smooth, and supple. It gives you the plumpness and bounce back you are looking for. https://amzn.to/2QYmPYU
What are you loving right? Big or small, there is something that makes you smile, makes you feel good, and gives you a boost of sass. These are just 5 things I’m loving right now, I’m pretty sure there are more. There is plenty to be grateful for. Focus on the things that uniquely makes you, You. Have a great day!!!!!
Be you so you can be free.