- Self Care isn’t selfish. Being the best you can be to your loved ones is a gift that benefits everyone.
- Self care isn’t a quick fix. It’s consistent daily practices to have a fulfilling life.
- Self care isn’t a one and done thing. It’s a lifestyle and some practices may change or have to adjust as you grow through life.
- Self care doesn’t erase your problems. It’s your foundation and what you fall back on to get you back on track.
- Self care doesn’t mean you aren’t going to get upset or have a bad day. It allows you to overcome, forgive, and move on faster than before.
- Self care doesn’t make you perfect. It says “I am human and have emotions that I need to deal with as they come.”
- Self care doesn’t mean you aren’t going to break from routine. It gives you experience on knowing how to regroup and get back to you.
- Self care doesn’t mean that you are depressed or angry. It’s the act of creating a good mental and emotional space.
- Self care isn’t the only thing that is going to make your life better. It’s a prong on your life wheel that you need on your journey.
- Self care doesn’t look the same for everyone. It’s intentional, thoughtful, and catered to your personal needs.
Be you so you can be free.
Please follow and like us: