FEELING STUCK Here Are 30 Questions To Ask Yourself
Knowing you want to improve certain areas of your life is half the battle. Don’t know where to begin and feeling stuck, here are 30 questions to get your mind running.
- When was the last time I gave myself a compliment?
- What is one of the biggest fears that’s holding me back from doing what I want to do?
- Do I treat people how I want to be treated?
- Am I living the life I want?
- Are there limits I‘m putting on my life, dreams, hopes and the way I think?
- Do I live or just exist in this world?
- Are the choices I’ve made been with my mind or heart?
- Have I been good to myself: my mind, body, and spirit?
- What is the one thing that makes me uncomfortable?
- When I make a mistake, how do I handle it?
- Am I an inspiration to myself and those around me?
- What are my biggest accomplishments that I’m most proud of?
- My biggest goal I’d like to accomplish this year is…
- What is the one thing that happen last year that I’d like to continue?
- Is there one thing I’d like to change, fix, or get better at?
- If I had a magic wand, and was feeling stuck the one thing in the world I’d like to fix is?
- How do I define success?
- What are the three things I value most?
- What is the one thing I’m really good at?
- Do I enjoy what I do?
- What can I do right now that will have a positive impact on my life?
- When was the last time I stepped outside my comfort zone?
- What is the one thing I enjoy doing in my free time?
- Do I have any hobbies or favorite activities?
- If I were completely honest with myself, what is my confidence level on a scale of 1-10?
- How do I deal with change?
- How do I respond to negative situations or negative people?
- What is the one place I’d like to vacation if money wasn’t an object?
- Am I a happy person?
- Do I like myself?
Be you so you can be free.
Please follow and like us: