Sometimes doing something so out of the box is what you need to get you out of your comfort zone. Here are some fun journal questions to have fun with especially if you’re feeling down, stressed, or need to spice it up.
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a shower?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be? Why?
- Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in public?
- If you could trade places with anyone for 24hours, who would it be? Why? What would you do?
- If you hit the lottery, what would be the first thing you do? Why?
- When was the last time you told a fib?
- What is the craziest thing you did for love?
- What is the first thing you see when you look at someone? Why?
- Are you a coffee or tea person? What’s your favorite flavor?
Those are some funny and interesting journal prompts to get your mind away from whatever Stress you’re going through. JUST TAKE ONE DAY AND BE WORRY FREE Yes, some prompts may be a little embarrassing but remember you’re the only one that is going to see your journal. So let lose and have fun. You owe it to yourself to Free your mind. Happy writing!!!!!!!
Be you so you could be Free.