”So tell me about yourself.” That is one question or phrase that stumps us all. We typically go to what we do for a living or what our job title is. It’s always easier to explain what we don’t like to do, what we don’t like about ourselves, or any negative thing. The journaling this week is focused on the better you. I set out on this challenge because I no longer wanted it to be a challenge for me. To do this, it’s sometimes helpful to use a guided journal or workbook to give you a boost. https://amzn.to/39qbkTJ
10 Journal Prompts To A Better You
- What is something good that happened to me? (Big or small)
- When was the last time I laughed uncontrollably? What made it funny? How did it make me feel?
- What was the last book I read?
- My favorite memory that I tell over and over again.
- What do I like to do for fun?
- I feel most comfortable in…(This could be a place, time, clothing, or anything that makes you feel comfortable.)
- If my friends were to describe me they would say…
- The one thing I can’t live without…(Use this and run with it. It could be food, a person, object, product, or anything.)
- My favorite movie and why?
- Three words to describe me and why?
Use these 10 journal prompts to help you understand you. Sometimes we do things so routinely and don’t know why. Learning the why will help us know why we gravitate towards certain things in life. From there we’re able to understand our deepest self. As always, remember there is no right or wrong way to journal. Be specific as possible. Lastly, be as honest as possible. I know being vulnerable is uncomfortable. CHANGE IS UNCOMFORTABLE But to get to being your freest self, you must do the uncomfortable thing.
Be you so you can be free.
One thought on “10 JOURNAL PROMPTS TO A BETTER YOU”