This weekend I found myself speaking with someone who was having a hard time expressing themselves. Before I knew it, I started a rapid fire of questions to help get their mind flowing with thoughts, views, and ideas. 4 WAYS TO KNOW YOU’RE ON THE PATH OF HEALING
So often we seem to make things complicated. It’s the simple and most common questions that would help us get past the starting line. If you are having trouble figuring out your next move, what you want to do next, how you’re going to figure it out, and where you’re going, then in your next journal session answer the following.
Questions To Help You Find Yourself:
- Am I happy in my current job/career? If the answer is yes, then what makes it joyous for you? How do you feel every day getting ready for work? What excites you about going to work everyday? If the answer is no, then what would you like to be doing? What is your dream job/career/profession?
- What do I like to do for fun? When was the last time I had true fun?
- What is a typical day in my life like?
- What am I passionate about?
- What am I good at?
- What is the one thing I get complimented on the most?
- What do I enjoy doing for others the most?
- What are 3 things I do very well?
- What is my greatest accomplishment?
- What keeps me up at night?
Use the above 10 questions to get your mind going on how to find yourself and move forward in the direction you’d like. If you need more guidance on how to find yourself, use this workbook https://amzn.to/3I1ETI5 “Find Your F*cking Happy: A Journal to Help Pave the Way for Positive Sh*t.”
As a reminder, take your time, be detailed, and be honest. That is the path needed to get you to your happy place. It’s not a race, it’s a journey. Only you can answer the questions. Dig deep and regain your power and happiness back.
Be you so you can be free.
One thought on “JOURNAL WRITING: 10 QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU FIND YOURSELF”