We are a couple weeks shy of fall beginning. However, if you look around, the market has already begun transitioning to the new season. We see fall decor in the stores, clothing racks look fuller with the jackets and sweaters, and Halloween candy is out. Along with that, you’ll see the transition in beauty routine products hitting the shelves. As a beauty junkie myself, I look forward to it as well.But there are some beauty tips to keep in mind as you begin to consume and transition to the heavier creams.
- Everyone gets, has, or will get wrinkles and fine lines. They are normal. We are supposed to age. Yes, you can support and assist aging with creams and serums. But let your wrinkles and fine lines show through. It shows you have some wisdom to offer.
- Texture is normal. No one has glass skin. There isn’t a such thing as perfect skin or flawless skin. I don’t care what your age is. There isn’t a product that can get rid of texture. Can a product minimize and help, absolutely. Remember there are filters out there.
- Your skin routine doesn’t have to be 10 steps. That’s time and money spent on too many products. Use what works for you. As long as you get results, then it’s perfect for you. Some can get away with a cleanser and moisturizer. Other’s may need to add a target treatment. Either way, it doesn’t take 10 steps. Me personally, I question if those many products are really penetrating the skin and being effective. But who am I.
- Expensive doesn’t mean it’s better. That cream that’s $500 better create magic on your skin. You can get a cream for $20 and under that probably would give you better results. Most of the time you are paying for the name and packaging. Don’t go into debt buying expensive products thinking they are going to produce faster and better results.
- Keep it simple. Don’t over complicate your routine. Look and feel your skin, see what it needs and go from there. Too many products with active ingredients isn’t good. Gear your routine to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Those are a couple beauty tips to remember as we head into the fall season. 5 NON BEAUTY RELATED SKIN CARE TIPS We are going to be bombarded with new products enticing us. Don’t let the pretty packaging fool you. The over promised expensive product with the celebrity on it, don’t fall for it. When looking to switching your routine, take into account genetics. Yes, our genes play a huge role. Your diet, lifestyle, sleep habits, climate, and stress all play a part in your body. Remember to keep it simple, drink water, eat colorful, sleep, and journal your thoughts to detox your body and skin.
Be you so you can be free.