The best season is here and there’s so much to do. Fall season is my favorite time of the year. The weather, outdoor activities, cool crisp air, and of course, decor are just a few things to name as to why I love this season. We are just over 10 days into the month of September and there is still time to kick off 🏈 your fall season. Below are 7 things to do before the end of September.
- Pumpkin Spice it up. The best part of fall is the latte’s. Pumpkin spice, apple cider 🍺, or pumpkin pie latte is all around us. Treat yourself to a latte one morning before work, on your lunch break, a cool Saturday morning, or on that Friday night football game. Get creative and enjoy a great staple of fall season.
- Sweater it up. Sweater weather is the best season. Another great reason to love fall. This is the time you get to show off your cool, cozy, sweater style. You can refresh your wardrobe and purchase a new sweater. Gift a sweater to someone. Or be frugal and thrift. No matter what, get into season with a great comfy sweater.
- Soup or Chili for comfort. 🍜 What else do we love about fall, those Chili cook off contests. You want to warm up with a nice bowl of chili to watch your new favorite fall shows. Get creative and try some new recipes. There are some amazing Chili recipes out there. On the other hand, a great pot of homemade soup never fails. I grew up on my grandparents and parents making a good pot of vegetable or chicken noodle soup on Sunday. Both Chili and soup is a great way to comfort you soul, while being good for the soul. Lastly, it may provide a great amount of leftovers depending on your family size.
- Bake some goodies. 🧁 Cookies, cake, pie, and cobbler all screams fall. After that bowl of chili or soup having a nice piece of pie tops it off. Any of the above mentioned desserts pairs well with your latte as well. Another great part about fall is indulging in all the food, beverages, and desserts. You can still enjoy a good slice of cake and maintain a healthy balanced diet.
- Plan your Halloween 🎃 day, night, or weekend. Begin searching all the events that is taking place in your area. You’ll be surprised at the amount of festival, bashes, and parties that are being held in your area. Most importantly there are going to be many that are free. I have older teens that enjoyed some of the events I found in my area last year. It’s more about enjoying the experience, people, food, and fun.
- Decorate. 🍁 Give your home a little fall makeover. I know everyone isn’t into having seasonal decor. But rearrange you home. Get some cinnamon, apple cider, or pumpkin scents in the home. If it’s one piece or a whole season of decor get into it. Create a fall visual to your liking to get you into the spirit.
- Enjoy the crisp air. 🍂The one thing we need to top off everything is the cool weather out. It will take some of us to get there longer than others. But, I’m beginning to see the change of weather in the morning when I do drop off. The cool weather makes the latte that much more comforting. The chili or soup soothes the soul just right. That sweater wraps around our bodies like a blanket. And the colors in the decor becomes brighter.
If you haven’t already began to enjoy the upcoming fall season. Try one or more of the above to get you into the spirit. SPRING SELF CARE TIPS YOU CAN DO NOW Even if it’s not your “thing” trying something new charges your mental, emotional, and visual spectrum. In result, you’ll step out of your comfort zone and boost your self love, self care, wellness, and positive lifestyle habits.
Enjoy your Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be you so you can be free.