We just reached the half year mark. Have you accomplished any of your New Year goals? Are they even still goals of yours? We have six months to make a difference and hold ourselves accountable. While the weather is nice and we have more daylight, now is the time to do some self reflecting. Here are 7 journal prompts for self reflection.
- What do I enjoy doing over and over again without getting bored that I will do for free?
- List the 10 most interesting characteristics about yourself. (It could be physical, mental, emotional, talent, dream, desires, or whatever makes you you.)
- What are three things I do well?
- What is one goal that keeps making it to my list that I start but don’t finish, never start, or too afraid to start?
- What do I need to let go of, but having a hard time doing?
- List three things I can do everyday to make myself feel better? (If you can write more, then do so.)
- What are my favorite ways to unwind?
As you begin to reflect remember to be as detailed as possible. No detail is ever too small. The more in depth you’re able to go, the better your self awareness you’ll become. In result, leading you to your goal of living the life you want. Use the link provided to begin journaling to a better you. https://amzn.to/3xbjxmA These journal prompts are for you to have a deeper dive into who you are now and where you want to go. There aren’t any right or wrong answers here. MENTAL HEALTH AND SELF CARE IS FREE
journaling for self reflection is a great way to check in on ourselves. This is one way to hold ourselves accountable. Also gives you a mental check on where we are and where we need to go. Furthermore, self reflecting journal prompts gives us an insight on what’s working and where we may need to adjust our self care. These 7 self reflecting journal prompts help me to get clarity on what I wanted to do with my time, who I wanted to spend my time with, and how I show up in certain relationships.
Be you so you can be free.