This week we are going to focus on some journal prompts for inner peace healing. These 7 healing journal prompts helped me identify where I need healing and growth. I also learned how certain relationships and past events show up presently.
Using these healing journal prompts allows you to take a deeper look into what your triggers are. Also where the triggers come from. Through journaling for healing we’re able to recognize why we gravitate towards certain people. EMOTIONAL HEALING: OPEN YOUR MIND FOR UNDERSTANDING
- Describe a time when you felt most comfortable or yourself. (when writing about this time describe where you were, who was around, what were you wearing, what the weather was like, what was said in the convesation, this would help you identify or clarify who and what makes you happy)
- The first thing I think about in the morning is…(the moment you open your eyes what is the first thing that occupies your mind/thoughts, this prompt gives you an insight on what is causing your stress or anxiety)
- The one thing I’m afraid for people to know is…(we all have that one thing that we don’t want people to know, it could be an insecurity, past trauma, or thought, be as specific as possible, this will tell you what you need to conquer to free yourself)
- Do I feel stressed or anxious right now? Why or why not? (sometimes we may not want to say exactly what has us jumpy or we want to use an excuse, be honest and specific why or why not you’re feeling anxious or stressed, it could be nothing, something big something small)
- My most difficult relationship is…(once I realized what my most difficult relationship was, I was able to get clear on why I did certain things, closed myself off to certain people, and what triggered me. It doesn’t have to be romantic, it could a parent, sibling, coworker, cousin, aunt, uncle, friend, neighbor.)
- I am proud of myself for…(when was the last time you told yourself you were proud of you, this is one affirmation I’ve come to love, it could be simple as ”I’m proud of myself for trying a new recipe”, no matter how big or small be proud of yourself)
- What is my favorite TV show and why? (what we watch and consume consistently tell us a lot about our personalities and who we are, I love anything on ID Discovery, I’m more interested in the ”why” people choose the extremes that they do)
Try these 7 prompts for healing this week. The goal is to get a point of view from different backgrounds of life. Either way they’ll all come together to let us know how we’re doing, where we need to work, and what we are good at. You deserve healing and happiness.
Be you so you can be free.